Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 comments:

Tarah said...

Happy Birthday Scott! But I think this great picture needs an explanation. I mean, I know what it all is, but..the glass? the headstone (how old did scott turn?), and what was done for his birthday? You know...details...lots of 'em.

Anonymous said...

I was with Tarah, "what is that black thing? Is that a pancake or what?" But then I read the label, "grandpa's birthday cookie, nellie, black mountain" How cute. How fitting! Jacob is continually telling people that is was his grandpa's birthday. He LOVED talking with him!

I like the other pic's too. Grandkid time! gotta love it.

Ma & Pa J. said...

You know birthday cakes have to be on a pedastal and the candle had "over the hll" on the other side of it.....so, I just turned it around and we called it "Black Mountain". We are not over the hill...life is just beginning....again. Thanks for the response girls!

Tarah said...

Hahahaha. I love it...on a pedestal, that is awesome. Very very creative. Oh, and I've decided something. When Scott goes off to do his church stuff and you are home...you should blog. I mean, forget all the productive stuff you could be doing, or even all the unproductive stuff you could be doing. You should blog. Yep. That's what I think. (and yes, I realize this is hypocritical coming from me...when was the last time I updated mine? But let's not go there, shall we?)