As I held our new Granddaughter the past few days I couldn't help but wonder about her pre-existence that she just left. She is so precious, so clean, so pure, so innocent. I can't believe how easily she seems to have slipped into her family. Just like she is supposed to be there...just like she knows thats where she belongs. I am sure that she was prepared to come to this family and that she was valiant enough to be born in this time, in a loving home, with the complete gospel of Jesus Christ. I am sure that she earned the right to be born in a free land where she could prepare to make sacred covenants. WOW! What a strong spirit she must be.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Brand New
As I held our new Granddaughter the past few days I couldn't help but wonder about her pre-existence that she just left. She is so precious, so clean, so pure, so innocent. I can't believe how easily she seems to have slipped into her family. Just like she is supposed to be there...just like she knows thats where she belongs. I am sure that she was prepared to come to this family and that she was valiant enough to be born in this time, in a loving home, with the complete gospel of Jesus Christ. I am sure that she earned the right to be born in a free land where she could prepare to make sacred covenants. WOW! What a strong spirit she must be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment