Sunday mornings seem to be the only time that I ever dream. I think it is because I sleep in a little and I am in that twilight mode between sleep and wakefullness. This morning I had a dream. I dreamed that it began to hail. It hailed these little orange pellots and then they continually became bigger until they were huge boulders falling from the sky. I looked up and there were big holes in the roof where these boulders were falling through. I didn't think much more about this dream until I was listening to Friday Forum and the speaker was Mark Ubank, the weatherman and he spoke of the last days and huge boulders of hail that happened in a past time and could happen again. These boulders killed many people. I began to wonder if my dream was a coincidence or a warning. I guess I should look at my life and make sure there are no holes where boulders could penetrate.
This morning Jacob and Kade made a video call to us and we talked to them on the webcam. That is such a miracle that we can both hear and see our grandchildren. Their interest span is short, but that's okay it will get better. We need to get one for Dan & Tarah's families so we can talk to them also. I have missed my Grandkids so much lately, but I know I should feel blessed that we have modern technology and can keep in touch as much as we do. Kathy, do you have a webcam?
Anyway, since no one has responded to our question last week, we decided maybe it was too deep and we need to lighten up a little. So our question this week for thought and discussion is.....
Do you think that goldfish sleep? And why?
2 comments:
In my defense, I did ponder your question last week, I even made Dan read it so we could talk about it, but we decided that more information was needed to define your question, so he called you, and then I couldn't get on your blog. Anyway, this weeks question: "Yes, I do believe that goldfish sleep. This is the only explaination I have for thinking my neighbors fish was dead (on two separate occasions) when I was watching them. It must have been in some sleep mode to survive. Once I thought they were dead I didn't feed them anymore. And Dan wonders why I don't want any animals. As to the why. Well, what else are they going to do? They're goldfish.
Loving the dream, mostly what you took from your dream. And that it was wierd/normal enough to draw something from it. My dreams are too crazy to pull anything from them. My mind is very creative when its asleep, but not so much when its awake.
As for goldfish. When you say goldfish, I say what flavor? In house goldfish are little orange crackers. They are not alive, therefore they do not sleep. Or they are permanently asleep, depending on your paradigm.
Post a Comment